What different comparison between iPhone X and Xs, Xs Max ?
- Asked by fn from Bankstown
- Flag as inappropriate (What different comparison between iPhone X and Xs, Xs Max ?)
2 Answers from the Community
iPhone XS has A12 Bionic chip which faster than A11 chip and 2nd generations neural Engine which is 9 times faster than previous neural engine.
And better camera which has larger pixel size and smart hdr feature to expose highlight and shadow accurately (Which is not available in any smartphone ) iPhone X and XS has same 5.8” display and iPhone XS Max has 6.5”display size.(Also improved battery).stereo sound recording when shooting video.
- Answered by Ravinder S from Ruwais
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The difference is the processor, its the brand new apple A12 bionic, this makes your phone faster. this phone also features a second gen neural engine and second gen faceid. it also has a new gold finish
- Answered by Neil W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2