Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter work with the Sirus/XM SkyDock in my vehicle?
- Asked by fn from Utica
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter work with the Sirus/XM SkyDock in my vehicle?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, it works just fine both for the Skydock app and for the Music app. Also charges properly.
- Answered by Zane V from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If it is a iPod or iPhone charger to use for the new adapter then it probably would work.
- Answered by Sharnisha B from Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It works on mine, but because of the thinness of the phone I had to lean it forward to get a good connection.
Secondly, It will not work if you have your phone in a case. I have the Photiv bumper, which has a cutout for the connector, and it is still to short to plug in to the phone.
- Answered by Dennis H from Rohnert Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have an iPhone 5 with an Otterbox Defender series case. I use the lightning to 30 pin adapter and no spacer on the Skydock. It is a snug fit, but works flawlessly.
- Answered by James N from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4