1 Answer from the Community
I found the same thing. The answer - from Apple Covent Garden - is that one needs a system upgrade, and to use iCloud with Air you need X.7.2 + spare 2GB memory.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
will this work with a 2015 macbook air?
- Asked by Thomas W from Matthews
- Aug 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a 2015 macbook air?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…