How do I wake the display from sleep mode?
My display is connected to my 2016 MacBook Pro. When I leave my workplace and then return, there's no way to turn on the external display. With my old Apple LED Cinema display I just had to hit a button on my (external) keyboard or click the mouse and the display would come on again. The only way to re-activate the LG display is by unplugging the connector. Is that intended? I don't think the connector is going to last very long that way!
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...
- Asked by Jesse R from Kalamazoo
- Aug 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
- Asked by John V from Walnut Creek
- Mar 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter