Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
I have a MacBook Air that I have connected to my 26" Apple Cinematic display (with speakers) (pre-Thunderbolt). Will this or another cable allow me to use the new MacBook in clamshell mode with my display?
- Asked by John V from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, though you will need to adapt from HDMI to whatever input your display uses if it does not already accept HDMI.
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commonly referred to as 4K.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)
- Asked by Ryan G
- Dec 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010))
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
does it work only on apple products
- Asked by Douglas B from Decatur
- Aug 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work only on apple products)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB