Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will usb superdrive work with osx mavericks?
- Asked by Ian R from Sydney
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will usb superdrive work with osx mavericks?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
How is possible to connect a new Thunderbolt 3 port to an old Firewire 400 port?
- Asked by Arnaldo P from Cagliari
- May 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How is possible to connect a new Thunderbolt 3 port to an old Firewire 400 port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…