i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?
- Asked by Jovanny L from Ocean
- Flag as inappropriate (i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?)
3 Answers from the Community
I'm having difficulty watching video and updating my software.
I have an iMac running 10.8.6.
Video in YouTube will not play video.
3 months ago video worked fine.
Do I need to update my OS to play video?
I have Updated Software and after doing so, the computer will not restart.
It quits apps and is about to shut down but instead sits on the screen saver screen.
The cursor still moves but nothing else.
I did this twice and the smae thing.
ANd no change to the youtube video issue.
In the apple app store I click on Updates and it tells me there are no updates for this computer.
- Answered by Jiovanni V from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have to buy OS X Lion disk.
- Answered by Amit J from Kashipur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
runn software update
- Answered by Adhagwa O from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- Sep 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2 - Silver
will this work on a Macbook from 2008 that has mac os x 10.6.8?
- Asked by Tyler O from Morton
- Nov 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on a Macbook from 2008 that has mac os x 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: OS X Mountain Lion