I'm not sure if my iMac is able to upgrade and if it can which is the highest I can upgrade it to?
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac5,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: IM51.0090.B09
SMC Version (system): 1.8f2
Right now I have SnowLeopard 1.68 I think and at least need 1.7.
1 Answer from the Community
Compare your system to the listed minimum System requirements for each OS. If it meets/exceeds, you can use that OS.
In your case, with the 2 Duo at 2 GHz and 4 MB RAM, you can go to OS X El Capitan and have room to spare.
- Answered by Elbert A from Lake Stevens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I pay monthly an iPhone in IPhone upgrade program if I’m with cricket?
- Asked by Alma Veronica S from Nogales
- 4 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pay monthly an iPhone in IPhone upgrade program if I’m with cricket?)
- Asked about: iPhone
What versions can I upgrade from?
- Asked by Carl C from Ashton
- 20 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (What versions can I upgrade from?)
- Asked about: FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced
No answers yet