Which is better for a college business student?
I'm about to get into my major courses and the laptop I currently own is larger and heavy so it's not fun to tote around. I'm looking for a laptop that can handle school and internet and maybe a game or two but nothing crazy or major. I use tumblr as well so basic photo editing like adding text is a plus but I normally just use a website for those anyways. I just need something that is portable and has decent storage and a long battery so I don't have to take my charger everywhere as well. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
- Asked by Ashleigh F from Corbin
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college business student?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it have room to carry books for college?
- Asked by Jessica K from Russellville
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have room to carry books for college?)
- Asked about: Incase ICON Slim Pack Backpack
No answers yet
So I live in a dorm for college for now, if I have my HomePod on WiFi, who can access it?
- Asked by William O from Danville
- Mar 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (So I live in a dorm for college for now, if I have my HomePod on WiFi, who can access it?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Does student discount apply to AirPods?
- Asked by Kaito S from Tualatin
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does student discount apply to AirPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet