what size should i go for I've a 20 inch screen ?? read so many different articles about each product now I'm totally confused
1 Answer from the Community
It comes down to user preference and individual need. I am a photographer and usually edit in small areas of an image; I have a 27" monitor and use the small Intuos pro. The small is great for portability and easily fits in a briefcase with a laptop. Illustrators, graphic designers and painters tend to want a larger work area. Hope that helps!:)
- Answered by Maria R from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many different AC plugs are there in the kit?
- Asked by Ondrej H
- Feb 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How many different AC plugs are there in the kit?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is the MBP 15 inch with AMD Radeon M370X REALLY supported?
- Asked by Pim C
- Nov 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the MBP 15 inch with AMD Radeon M370X REALLY supported?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
What is the size (lenght and width) In inches, of a s/m band?
- Asked by Sue P from San Jose
- Mar 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the size (lenght and width) In inches, of a s/m band?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …