Can this be cut to allow for an SC, LC, or ST connector placed in-between the Tbolt connection heads to support a fiber optic building infrastructure?
1 Answer from the Community
You would need to ensure that you maintain within the Rx spec for the transceiver. Also you would have to have the tools and skills to be able to splice the fibre and to terminate on to your chosen connector type.
- Answered by Pantelis P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the time capsule allow ppoe connecting
- Asked by Brian S from Vernal
- Sep 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the time capsule allow ppoe connecting)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Is the headphone out on the dock able to be used with an optical cable for digital out with an appropriate 3.5mm optical to toslink cable?
- Asked by Harry M from Eschol Park
- Sep 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the headphone out on the dock able to be used with an optical cable for digital out with an appropriate 3.5mm optical to toslink cable?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold