What Drive manufacturer / model should be Purchased for a 3TB swappable spare
These drives should have a swappable spare for Raid 5 or 6 drive rebuild upon a drive failure. Best practices suggest having a spare available that can be swapped in immediately upon the notification of a drive failure, especially or Raid 5. What drive should be purchased for the best reliability, speed and cost?
- Asked by fn from Overland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (What Drive manufacturer / model should be Purchased for a 3TB swappable spare)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
why provide a spare tip? Do they wear out?
- Asked by Andrew E from London
- Feb 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (why provide a spare tip? Do they wear out?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet