How does that work?? no batteries? is it magic???
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's science! Any button press causes a fixed magnet to move along a coil which generates electricity. This tiny bit of power is all that's needed to send out a tiny message to the Hue bulb network.
The buttons have a weird feel, very long throw. But it works reliably.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Jan 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Does this work with the new magic keyboard?
- Asked by Sean M from Kensington
- Nov 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the new magic keyboard?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
No answers yet