How does that work?? no batteries? is it magic???
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's science! Any button press causes a fixed magnet to move along a coil which generates electricity. This tiny bit of power is all that's needed to send out a tiny message to the Hue bulb network.
The buttons have a weird feel, very long throw. But it works reliably.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this battery work with my MacBook air late 2010
- Asked by David J from Grants Pass
- Jan 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (will this battery work with my MacBook air late 2010)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation XXL Universal B…
Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?
- Asked by Ole S
- Jan 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable