What else do I need to make this work ? Do I need any controllers or will this just work from the App?
2 Answers from the Community
In order to operate the Hue Go from your iOS device and the Home app you need: 1 Philips Hue Bridge and 1 Philips Hue Go.
- Answered by Kim B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yup! This will just work from the app as long as you have a bridge in range. In other words:
If you just buy the light you will be able to turn it on and use the limited set of features on the built in controls.
If you have a Hue Bridge (available at many retailers and the Online Apple Store) you can take full advantage of app control and 16 million colors.
If you have a Hue Bridge and additional bulbs around your house the Hue Go can integrate into the "Scenes" you have set there.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can the usb superdrive be used as a backup for the computer?
- Asked by Linda G from Tulsa
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the usb superdrive be used as a backup for the computer?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Do I need this to work with super drive?
- Asked by Joseph M from Chicago
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need this to work with super drive?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Do I need to charge this controller
- Asked by Carlos F from Providence
- Dec 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge this controller)
- Asked about: Gamevice Controller for iPad mini