Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
iMac 21.5 late 2009 full HD screen
I have a new HDCP compliant BenQ w1050 1080p projector connected via a MDP to HDMI adapter and both Amazon and Netflix consider the HDCP to be incomplete and will not stream HDCP content in HD. They will however do non-HDCP content in HD so it is possible to receive HD and also without an external device connected the HDCP content streams in HD.
I am aware that HDCP is mostly films and that I obviously have a break in the protocol but will this Belkin adapter resolve it? Clearly my cheap one will not but it may not be at fault... I do not know.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the camera HD? That is 1080p?
- Asked by Chris C from Salem
- 31 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera HD? That is 1080p?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
No answers yet
What format does it output? 1080p30, 1080p60, 1080i30, 1080i60 and so on?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 17 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What format does it output? 1080p30, 1080p60, 1080i30, 1080i60 and so on?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Will iPhone 4s project 1080p with digital av cable
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 11 Jul 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPhone 4s project 1080p with digital av cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter