Does the case have any problem with the clips ( at the corners) crack or break?
Most of the case I've had were having the clips crack or break after a while of using that I find it very troublesome and waste the money. I'm currently looking for a good case with good looking, classic, and will not have any problem with the clips crack or break.
1 Answer from the Community
I've used the Speck SeeThu Case before this and while I liked it both time the rear clips broke off. However, this one seems to feel far more durable. The rear clips are lower and wrap around the back more.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this's case cover the four corner speakers?
- Asked by Donna D. W from Freeport
- Mar 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this's case cover the four corner speakers?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…
Can you use the case with an Otter Box belt clip
- Asked by Hitesh H from Danville
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the case with an Otter Box belt clip)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …