If I have the MV88 plugged in - will it get used automatically when I take some video ? Or does the built-in mic get used. Im using Ipad Mini4.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as long as the free Shure MOTIV app is installed. I've used it with iOS Camera app and Filmic Pro. An LED on the base lights when the MV88 is recognized. Haven't tried with other apps.
- Answered by James L M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?
- Asked by Matthew G from Sacramento
- Jun 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
can it be used on an ipad 2
- Asked by Christina S from Mason
- May 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on an ipad 2)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…