does it move onto the induction charger by itself?
I was thinking of mounting a wi-fi camera onto my roomba and powering the camera from the roomba. But this BB-8 looks like a whole lot more fun and less work on my part to get it all running. I don't see any info about the charger though. It looks like the user must actually pickup and put the droid onto the charger? if that is yes, then a second question.. is the droid strong enough to roll up a ramp that I could build and put around the charger, so that it could be moved under the droid's own power onto the charger? Can it roll out of the depression on the charger if I do this?
- Asked by Kelly A from Luling
- Flag as inappropriate (does it move onto the induction charger by itself?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this charger work when plugged in out of box or does it require inductive charger puck that comes with watch at purchase?
- Asked by Edward Chase B from Smyrna
- Nov 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work when plugged in out of box or does it require inductive charger puck that comes with watch at purchase?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
Inductive charging compatible?
- Asked by Lee D
- Feb 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Inductive charging compatible?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …
No answers yet
Can you use it on the move?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet