if i have a Zagg screen protector on it already, will it have to be removed in order to put on the lifeproof case?
2 Answers from the Community
Not according to Lifeproof. They sell the Zaag directly through their website. Here is the product description stating that it will not cause leaks when used with the nuud case: "The LifeProof nüüd case for iPad provides uncompromised visual clarity and touch experience while protecting your iPad from water, dirt, snow and drops. If completely nüüd isn’t your style, or you need an extra level of screen protection, you may use a nüüd-compatible screen protector. The Invisible Shied by ZAAG is compatible with the nüüd case for iPad. Because it adheres directly to your iPad screen, it does not have an air gap, which would degrade both clarity and touch experience. The Invisible Shied by ZAAG is also safe to use and will not cause leaks when used with your nüüd case."
- Answered by Regina S from Glenshaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. In the instructions it recommends to remove any screen protector prior to installing the case. The case has to make a seal with the surface of the glass.
- Answered by Jim C from New Bern
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Feb 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
Does an edge to edge glass screen protector work with this case?
- Asked by Rosalie B from Davao City
- Mar 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an edge to edge glass screen protector work with this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Leather Case - (PRODUC…