does it increase the speed of streaming? if not, can you recommend something to that effect. the area we live in has very slow internet all around.
Also need any help to increase the speed of the internet at home we live in a rural area. thanks.
3 Answers from the Community
connect your Apple TV with an ethernet cable directly to your router or wifi router, and even better if its an apple router. This will decrease interference that can cause video streaming to drop out. upgrading your Apple TV to the newest one (Apple TV 4k HDR) which has a better processor (video decoding is hardwired into the chip) can help too.
- Answered by Nmerichi U
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's just a mount to hold the Apple TV. You would need to contact your local Internet Service Provider to discuss any increases in streaming or internet speeds.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Streaming speed typically limited to what your internet service provides
- Answered by Frederick L from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how to increase internet speed
- Asked by Andres P from San Diego
- Jul 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (how to increase internet speed)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
does this work with telus internet provider
- Asked by Koltin H from Mclennan
- Jul 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with telus internet provider)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet
If wifi is slow, and I use this instead will this make my connection faster? I often plug in my other notebook on slow connections.
- Asked by Luke M from New York
- Jul 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If wifi is slow, and I use this instead will this make my connection faster? I often plug in my other notebook on slow connections.)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter