Am i able to use the new magnet charger on my i pad pro
I've had a stroke and as a result find making the cablr connect to my iPhone 5s and i pad pro is it safe to use the magnet connection with them ,
1 Answer from the Community
You can certainly leave the dock itself disconnected and use a magnetic attachment adapter you add to the lightning port. The dock is designed for stationary use, however, so I would recommend leaving the dock itself connected using a regular lightning connector to a wall adapter via the port on the dock's back; this will require no cable manipulation at all once set up. Place the iPad (even with non-attached magnetic adapter in its lightning port) on the dock, it should charge. I would not recommend attempting to combine the two charging methods at once.
- Answered by Alice B from Montréal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the magnetic charger pivot within the dock?
- Asked by Scott G from Charlotte
- Nov 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnetic charger pivot within the dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
Can I still uae my stylus pen on the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Kimberly S from Chicago
- Mar 23, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I still uae my stylus pen on the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet
I will need the adapter kit in the UK. I have a Macbook pro. Will I be able to use the kit with the charger I have with my computer?
- Asked by Marie-claire M
- Apr 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I will need the adapter kit in the UK. I have a Macbook pro. Will I be able to use the kit with the charger I have with my computer?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit