Does this stand charge the ipad fast enough to keep it juiced up while using it?
2 Answers from the Community
no, it takes 7 hours to charge the ipad without using it if you have the 12.9ipad pro. the ipad will not charge if youre using it with 50% brightness. I just recommend getting a usbc adapter from apple and buy a usbc - lightning connector (apple), it will charge your iPad in about 2-3 hours
- Answered by Mark P from Hinesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I have found that while using it, it transfers enough power to power the iPad and simultaneously charge it, if a bit slowly.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it stand vertically (obviously it won't charge if it does)?
- Asked by Todd J from Apple Valley
- Jan 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it stand vertically (obviously it won't charge if it does)?)
Can the dock be used to keep the lock screen on while charging?
- Asked by Ryan B from Richland
- Mar 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the dock be used to keep the lock screen on while charging?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold