Why does it indicate 'not charging' at times?
Purchased this cable 2/28/17 and charges the iPhone 5C just fine. However, on the iPad Air it charges into the ninety percents and then indicates 'not charging' but then will eventually charge to 100%. Why is this? Thanks
- Asked by Leo G from Sturgis
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does it indicate 'not charging' at times?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there an LED charge indicator?
- Asked by Jeffery K from Sunbury
- Nov 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an LED charge indicator?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
what does yellow color mean on 4S charging indicator
- Asked by Richard S from Salt Lake City
- Jan 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (what does yellow color mean on 4S charging indicator)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)