Can my screen crack under the Belkin invisiglass protector? Does the Belkin InvisiGlass guarantee that your screen won't break?
It looks like a crack or scratch on my screen protector but I can't feel it.
2 Answers from the Community
It is possible, hopefully that will absorb the shock and crack the protector.
- Answered by Rosemary B from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I doubt it'll GUARANTEE that the screen won't break. There is always a chance that it will; a glass screen protector just adds some extra durability.
- Answered by Kristopher K from Avoca
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Feb 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
will it work with belkin's TuneFM?
- Asked by Paul G from Thornhill
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with belkin's TuneFM?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet