What is the range of screen heights (lowest, highest) measured from desktop to top of the screen? And, does the screen rotate about its vertical axis?
For best ergonometric viewing, I currently have my iMac 21.5 inch base raised 1.5 inches.
2 Answers from the Community
The screen does not rotate, but there is quite a range of vertical height that the (heavy) adjustable stand provides.
- Answered by Paul C from West Chester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Range of Screen heights, measured from desktop to top of screen
Lowest is 40cm, (a smigen less than 16 inches), Highest is 51cm (smig less than 20 inches).
No, With the supplied stand, No it does not rotate about its vertical axis. However with the VESA plate supplied to replace the supplied stand, I hope it is possible, Just waiting for delivery of my new MBP 15", to connect it all up and try it
- Answered by Buba C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it come. With a screen protector?
- Asked by Linda W from Williamstiwn
- Sep 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come. With a screen protector?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)…