Is the camera pet friendly
I have a small dog that stays in the house all the time. Will the dog trigger the sensor, or can it be set to detect movement above a certain height only?
- Asked by fn from Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera pet friendly)
1 Answer from the Community
You can set the areas of the video frame where the camera will detect motion, trigger the "motion sensor" in HomeKit and record the video. The video frame is broken into 16 squares each of which can be disabled for motion detection.
- Answered by Wm. C from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the AirPods be workout friendly i.e. sweat proof ?
- Asked by Adam D from Norfolk
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods be workout friendly i.e. sweat proof ?)
- Asked about: AirPods