Since HomeKit doesn't support GEO-fencing or scheduling for sensors like the Omna 180 Cam how can I set the Cam up to do these things?
I only want the Cam recording and sending me alerts when I am not home (GEO-Fencing) or during my sleeping hours (Scheduling).
1 Answer from the Community
I discovered a work-around is connecting the Omna 180 Cam to an iDevice Switch which HomeKit allows you to turn on and off using GEO-fencing and Scheduling via Scenes and Automation.
- Answered by Timothy S from Renton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect my video cam to my iMac using thunderbolt?
- Asked by James S from Petaling Jaya
- Mar 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my video cam to my iMac using thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Can I use it to skype live?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Jan 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to skype live?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet