is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
1 Answer from the Community
The input on the charger which comes with the speaker is 100 - 240volts so it will be the same unit for most countries. Mine was supplied with 2 plug attachments. I am in the UK and mine had the UK and the European options. If you are in the US and purchase the speaker in the US then it will be the same charger unit but the plug attachment will be suited to your region.
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?
- Asked by Jose L from Muntinlupa
- May 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Ambiance Single B…
Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?
- Asked by Omar B from Springfield Gardens
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio Mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet