Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?
- Asked by Mike N from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?)
2 Answers from the Community
I decided to purchase this case a week ago. It fits perfectly and so far is working as designed.
- Answered by Mike N from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it should. It's difficult to find confirmation that the new "iPad" is the "5th Generation". I was searching for this information myself and found the answer on Apple's support site. It appears that they do not count the iPad Pro's or iPad Air's in their naming convention. Not counting those products, this newest iPad is the 5th product to only have "iPad" in it's name.
This forum will not let me post the URL here, but there is a web page that will confirm for you without a doubt that model A1822 (Wi-Fi) and A1823 (Cellular) are absolutely what is considered as the "5th Generation" generation iPad. You can find it by searching the Apple Support site for article HT201471. If that does not work, you can also find it by searching the web for "iPad generations". Near the top results, there should be a page titled "Identify your iPad model - Apple Support", that's the one you want. It will have "support apple com" as the domain name.
- Answered by Jonathan B from Wauconda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the IPAD A1822 the latest model
- Asked by Annette R from Mount Vernon
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is the IPAD A1822 the latest model)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can an air card be plugged into the adapter to access the internet where no wi-fi is available?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- May 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an air card be plugged into the adapter to access the internet where no wi-fi is available?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit