Will I be able to use the Belkin boost up wireless charging pad as soon as I get my iPhone 8 or not until the fast wireless charging update arrives?
The charging pad works with iPhone 8, 8 plus, and X on September 22?
2 Answers from the Community
Starts charging immediately. I received my iPhone 8 Plus today and after setting it up I started charging it right away. I am thrilled with both the phone and my brand new Belkin Boost Up 7.5 wireless charger. I ordered the charger as soon as I preordered my new iPhone so I’d have it ready when my phone arrived. No more having to dislodge my iPhone from a lightning port charger. I love the whole concept of this type of charging.
- Answered by Terresa S from Gloucester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Works fine, just at regular speed. Will also do fast charging once enabled from Apple.
- Answered by Michael A from Matthews
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What update are they referring too? For the fast wireless enabling?
- Asked by Luis M from Chicago
- Nov 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What update are they referring too? For the fast wireless enabling?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
is this compatible with wireless charging mats
- Asked by Carrie-ann K from Edmonton
- Nov 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with wireless charging mats)
- Asked about: Twelve South Journal Wallet Case fo…
No answers yet