Will the charger break an opal/go card (public transport) or credit card if used with iPhone X wallet case?
I have a Twelve South RelaxedLeather iPhone X case, and have my QLD travel go card in it. This uses NFC to tap on and off public transport. Has anyone used the charger with a wallet case like this? Do the cards get ruined? Does the charging work properly? Thanks!
1 Answer from the Community
this use electromagnetic induction.. the word "electromagnetic" is a great hint that there is a high possibility that it will affect or even destroy magnetic and chips on your card.
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case have RFID protection for my cards?
- Asked by Rebecca J from Lucas
- Oct 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have RFID protection for my cards?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Folio - (PROD…
Will this adaptor work with Mobuyle Credit Card Reader?
- Asked by Donald F from Alachua
- Oct 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with Mobuyle Credit Card Reader?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
WIll it support the Square Credit Card Reader
- Asked by Henry M from Hutto
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll it support the Square Credit Card Reader)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …