How fast does my internet connection need to be. I have DSL at 40gig but rarely get it that fast. I often have trouble just streaming HD vudu movies
2 Answers from the Community
as fast as your router or modem is, your internet service provider actually has to be able to provide that speed, also your device has to be able to connect and take advantage of those speeds. In your case it will actually be imposable to get 40Gigs off your DSL router because that number is all the bands joined together.
- Answered by Tiaki H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is an HDMI cable for displaying video from one device (like a bluray player or Apple TV) to a TV and has nothing to do with internet connectivity. The 48gbps rating is the max throughput of the video signal (not internet connection) from the device (i.e. bluray player, Apple TV, etc) to the TV.
- Answered by Brendan M from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How would you wash the band if it gets dirty
- Asked by Trinity R from Powell
- Jun 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you wash the band if it gets dirty)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
How fast is the Airport Time Capsule
- Asked by Timothy J D from Houston
- Apr 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How fast is the Airport Time Capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Where can I get another “fast fuel” cable?
- Asked by Valerie R from Brooklyn
- Jan 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get another “fast fuel” cable?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…