I have an original iPad not being used as I have a newer version. I'd like to give it to my young granddaughter to use...is this game compatible?
1 Answer from the Community
Probably not. The original 2010 iPad was a market-creating pioneer, and very limited in technology. It was soon dropped from support by Apple. Also it's not in the compatability list for this product. However maybe you could check the app by searching for it in the App Store (or whatever it is on your iPad) on your original iPad and trying to install it. If it does, the game should work.
- Answered by Ken S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatible with Nikon d700
- Asked by Robert B
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with Nikon d700)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?
- Asked by Amy J from Peterborough
- Mar 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Can it be used as a stylus?
- Asked by Loretta Y
- Apr 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used as a stylus?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil