Is this back protection compatible with the Smart Cover? Also, will it fit into the leather sleeve case?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the back protection piece will fit into the sleeve with a smart cover installed on your iPad Pro, but its a little tight. Given that its leather it should stretch out and slide in and out easily after a few weeks of use....you can even make it fit with the smart keyboard, but its even tighter :o)
Personally, i'd suggest getting the case you are looking at here for the back and then purchasing a ZAGG Glass Screen protector....then you wont need the smart cover (unless you like to use it as a stand).
- Answered by Shannon G from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?
- Asked by Mario R from Fort Lauderdale
- 18 Jul 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5-inch i…
What rear covers/cases are compatible with the OEM Apple Smart Cover? iPad (2017). Suggestions, links? Looking to protect the back. Thanks.
- Asked by Michael W from Stafford
- 5 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What rear covers/cases are compatible with the OEM Apple Smart Cover? iPad (2017). Suggestions, links? Looking to protect the back. Thanks.)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray