Do you need to have both buds inserted in your ears for them to work or can you use only one in case you are answering a phone etc
2 Answers from the Community
The right bud is the main bud, it has the controll buttons, and it can be used without the left bud. The left one can’t be used alone, it can only be used when the right one is being used.
- Answered by Daniel E. H from Floridablanca
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One will be fine for using while answering a phone or talking to someone in the room with you. To get the entire sound picture as recorded, however, you should have both earphone in most of the time. You’ll loose some portion of the stereo track if you only use one of them for serious musical listening.
- Answered by Donald L from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you answer a call without having to touch your phone
- Asked by Maurice M from Charlotte
- 2 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you answer a call without having to touch your phone)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Does it charge your phone if you have a pop socket on your case?
- Asked by Amy S from Sarasota
- 11 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge your phone if you have a pop socket on your case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…