Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.
Sound quality provided from my iPhone 6 is way better than the one provided by my MacBook pro (early 2015). Settings like equalizer are the same but especially when it comes to a little more powerful bass the sound becomes way less clearly when listening to music from my MacBook. Searching for a solution to set up better..
1 Answer from the Community
here's my solution, but you might heard of others.
I keep all my library as organized as possible on my iMac.
a. on my iMac, I created an equalizer setting and applied to all music. You can google equalizer settings if you're unsure what would be a good choice.
b. I sync all my music to other devices, iPad, iPhone, macbook pro
c. in my devices i choose equalizer and set to "off" or "none"
this process allows the preset equalizer you programmed on you iMac to all songs to play the same across other devices.
think about it like layers, if you chose an equalizer setting on your main library, and then you chose for example "rock" on your iphone, it will sound different.
hope this helps!
- Answered by Jeffrey T from Stratford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use Composite AV cable and Digital AV Adapter cords together to get surround sound as well as 720p video quality?
- Asked by Colin M from Woodstock
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Use Composite AV cable and Digital AV Adapter cords together to get surround sound as well as 720p video quality?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …