will this work with macbook pro?
The bluetooth on my laptop isn't detecting it.
- Asked by Renee S from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with macbook pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes I use my Megaboom with my MacBook Pro, both my iPad Air and iPad mini, my iPhone and apple watch will control it through the iPhone connection. I highly recommend this product and you might as well buy 2 so you can rock outdoor in stereo if you can spend another $300.
You might need to get the UE App on an iPhone or iPad to get the relationship started. That's how I first used mine and then my Laptop had no problem connecting. Remember to push the little button near the power button and hold it down until you hear a sound that indicates the Megaboom is now ready for a new audio source to receive from. THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT
- Answered by Duncan G from St. Helena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it work for macbook pro and imac ?
- Asked by Eco W from Bradford
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it work for macbook pro and imac ?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Will the airpods work with Macbook Pro retina?
- Asked by Alven N from Kuala Lumpur
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the airpods work with Macbook Pro retina?)
- Asked about: AirPods
will it work on macbook pro mid 2012?
- Asked by Jaineet S
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on macbook pro mid 2012?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet