Will it work with the wireless charger?
- Asked by fn from Mountain Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the wireless charger?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it works for me. I'm using the Belkin wireless charging pad. Not sure about other wireless charging pads. I purchased the Belkin from the Apple Store to avoid any incompatibility problems. If you're going to pay $1k for an iPhone X ... it doesn't make sense to skimp on case protection and charging accessories ... I'm just saying. The thing about the Apple Store is that you can return any of their items that are not functioning properly, so I try to stick with them for most of my electrical accessories. I've had mines since the X was released and its holding up quite well, other than minimal scratches on the clear plastic part of the case. I did purchase a privacy screen from another retailer that works well with the case, in case you're wondering if you can use a screen protector. Just make sure it has the smooth beveled edges, so the case won't pop the screen off. Good luck
- Answered by Leona F from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with wireless charger?
- Asked by Dylan G from Little Compton
- 10 Aug 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with wireless charger?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Rox Case for iPhone XS
No answers yet
Does this case work with wireless chargers?
- Asked by Sophie S from Rosebud
- 25 Mar 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work with wireless chargers?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone X
Can you use it on a wireless charger with credit cards in it
- Asked by Mary R from Westland
- 29 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on a wireless charger with credit cards in it)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Leather Folio - (PRODUCT)…