Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?
For example I have various Wi-Fi devices including Windows laptops, Wireless HP Printer, Wireless TCL/ Roku TV and of course an iPad, iPhone. So more specifically can I connect all my Wi-Fi devices to this router for Internet access via my ISP?
- Asked by fn from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, to my knowledge, the Linksys Velop mesh system is compatible with most if not all WiFi using devices, and is most definitely not limited to just the Mac or Apple products.
On the other hand, if you are also wondering about other network devices, the answer would generally be no, though you can continue to connect and use an Apple Time Capsule as a backup device to your Velop network if you alter the TC's settings according to instructions posted on Apple's website.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes - this is an excellent wireless router system for all your devices, it was the editors choise at PC Mag Australia.
- Answered by Elliot A from Port Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?
- Asked by Barbara J S from Helmetta
- 29 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…
Connection options as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and airdrop 2?
- Asked by Manuel M from Winter Haven
- 22 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Connection options as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and airdrop 2?)
- Asked about: Miroir HD Pro Projector M220