What is the material for this case,and can it work with a popsocet??
- Asked by fn from Evansville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the material for this case,and can it work with a popsocet??)
1 Answer from the Community
The material is a smooth, yet grainy material. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. My popsocket fell off within a couple hours of putting it on, and I had never had trouble with popsockets sticking to other cases prior to this one. I LOVE the lanyard idea because it was nice to be able to put that around my wrist to avoid dropping my phone, but the case itself is actually very slippery when it's in your hands because it's not that soft rubber/silicone type of case like I was personally used to. It's more of a hard, plastic material with what feels like little tiny pieces of "sand" embedded in it (that's the best way I can think to explain it). But it was VERY protective! So... there are definitely pros and cons on both sides. To answer your question simply though... no, a popsocket would not stick to this case -- 100%. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Emily C from Hampstead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the material on this case..plastic or silicone?
- Asked by Jana E from Mesquite
- 24 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the material on this case..plastic or silicone?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone X
What materials are the silicone cover made of ?
- Asked by Ida Ann A from Houston
- 10 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What materials are the silicone cover made of ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…