does this support 10bit color on 2015 macbook pro for photoshop? If doesn't, are the Quadro and Fireprpo the only options for photoshop?
1 Answer from the Community
The RX580 inside should support 10 bit color output using the correct connection with a compatible monitor, however, the 2015 MacBook Pro does not have the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 port to use this eGPU. Only MacBook Pro models released in 2016 and later have the Thunderbolt 3 port needed to connect.
- Answered by Taylor G from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?
- Asked by Patricia K from Morristown
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive