Camera resolution, good audio quality?
I'm interested in a monitor with excellent support for Zoom and FaceTime. So I wonder what the camera resolution is, I'd like at least 1080p? Also, is the audio quality good - free of distortion or echoing?
- Asked by Robert M from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Camera resolution, good audio quality?
1 Answer from the Community
i have found both camera quality and audio to be excellent for zoom. for facetime, the audio defaults to the computer. i haven't bothered to see if i can tweak it but it's a funny quirk. zoom is great, don't use headphones, same w skype and hangouts.
- Answered by J. Bob A from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this for bi directional use. to capture video/audio from a video camera?
- Asked by Steve H from Indian Trail
- 28 Jan 2018
- Flag as inappropriate is this for bi directional use. to capture video/audio from a video camera?