Can I use the smart keyboard with the case still attached or will it have to be removed to use it?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can. There is a spine along the side with the Smart Connector that can be removed, leaving a perfect opening for a Smart Cover or Smart Keyboard.
- Answered by Samad S from Elizabeth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Removable spine allows easy attachment of a Smart Keyboard or Smart Cover.
- Answered by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this interfere with the Smart Keyboard I have attached?
- Asked by Eric M from Lafayette
- 8 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this interfere with the Smart Keyboard I have attached?
Does an iPad pro 11 with the Smart Keyboard folio fit in the leather case?
- Asked by Victor Z from Topanga
- 13 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does an iPad pro 11 with the Smart Keyboard folio fit in the leather case?