Can I use this lead with an original iPod Mini? Doesn't say it's compatible on the overview. If not, what should I get?
1 Answer from the Community
yes you can use it apple uses the same wire and pin type and count in the new and old type
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
- Asked by Ivan V
- Mar 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
what cable do i get for ibook G4 to VGA? i lost my original one
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jun 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i get for ibook G4 to VGA? i lost my original one)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter