Can the Dock Connector to USB cable for the iPod NANO 4G work on a iPod NANO 5G?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Any 30-pin dock connector with USB should work between any iPod, iPad, or iPhone listed. Apple may have recently updated some design features (the new dock connector has square instead of rounded corners on the USB end) and length may vary an inch or so, but I have been able to use different dock connector cables with several iPods and an iPad.
- Answered by Christopher C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s
- Asked by Cathy H from Johns Creek
- Apr 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will these also work on the iPod nano?
- Asked by Al R from Sydney
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these also work on the iPod nano?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet