can you plug this cord directly into an ipod touch or does it only connect to a dock?
im buying a ipod touch 64gb and i need a charger and dont no if this cord plugs into the ipod itself
1 Answer from the Community
Yes the Apple Dock Connector USB cable does connect to the iPod itself. If you are buying an ipod touch 64GB, it comes with a cable, just like this one. You can use this cable to connect with your computer to charge it and sync it.
- Answered by Pat S from Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to connect my i pod touch to docking system as my dock does not come with the correct size adapter.
- Asked by Hal B from Jackman
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my i pod touch to docking system as my dock does not come with the correct size adapter.)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter