can you plug this cord directly into an ipod touch or does it only connect to a dock?
im buying a ipod touch 64gb and i need a charger and dont no if this cord plugs into the ipod itself
1 Answer from the Community
Yes the Apple Dock Connector USB cable does connect to the iPod itself. If you are buying an ipod touch 64GB, it comes with a cable, just like this one. You can use this cable to connect with your computer to charge it and sync it.
- Answered by Pat S from Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in IPod docking stations
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Oct 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
How long is the power cord from plug to dock?
- Asked by Troy K from Shoreview
- Sep 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the power cord from plug to dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold