i bought an able planet noise cancelling headphones cost me $300..i was really excited to try on my iphone 1gen but it wont fit will this help me?
will this adapter help me use my headphones??
1 Answer from the Community
While this is an adapter, it is an adapter for a smaller sized jack. Belkin makes the adapter you are looking for which is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. It essentially extends the 3.5mm jack out of the aluminum depression while THIS one is a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the Bose QuietComfort 20 noise cancelling headphones compatible with the iPhone x?
- Asked by Michael M from Honolulu
- Oct 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Bose QuietComfort 20 noise cancelling headphones compatible with the iPhone x?)
- Asked about: Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise…
How do I disable noise cancellation on my Beats headphones.
- Asked by Richard H from Atlantic Highlands
- Apr 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I disable noise cancellation on my Beats headphones.)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black