I have a imac with the black trim from 08 what output does it have
i am trying to plug it into a 50 inch panasonic tv with dvi
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a imac with the black trim from 08 what output does it have)
1 Answer from the Community
First get your serial number by going to Apple Menu->About this Mac->More Info...
Then go to Apple's support page and search using your serial number. You'll probably have to enter your serial number more than once, but you'll eventually get to a page with technical specifications on your computer model.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.
- Asked by Festus L
- Mar 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)