What do I need to get as an adapter for overhead projector presentations with my macbook
Doing Keynote presentations for overhead projection. What kind of adapter do I need for a white macbook (2009 model)
1 Answer from the Community
That will depend on the projector, however projectors typically have DVI and / or VGA connectors.
Looking at the specifications for Macbook early 2009 you have a Mini-DVI connector from your Macbook.
That means you would need the Apple Mini-DVI to DVI, and / or the Apple Mini-DVI to VGA adapter/s.
I'd get both if you are connecting to a variety of projectors and you don't know what the connector on the projector is, or will be.
- Answered by Jason S from Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the projector charged if plugged into a MacBook USB port?
- Asked by Samuel G
- Mar 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the projector charged if plugged into a MacBook USB port?)
- Asked about: Miroir HD Pro Projector M220
Can this VGA adapter connect my new macbook pro to a projector via thunderbolt?
- Asked by Lidan W from Los Angeles
- Mar 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this VGA adapter connect my new macbook pro to a projector via thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter